NWone Willamette Valley Council – January 2018
This will be our first quarter CY 18 meeting. Ruby Jason, MSN, RN, NEA-BC, Executive Director of OSBN will be joining us to discuss some of the following items:
- The new Compliant Evaluation Tool
- Updates on the new (or upcoming) changes in the Standards and Scope of Practice for LPNs and RNs
o Even touching on the “Practice Drift” phenomenon
- Provider burnout (I know this was topic in the August 2016 Sentinel) and it continues to be a popular/relevant topic these days. Anything related to this on the horizon from OSBN’s perspective?
- Worksite Monitors (seems we can never get enough education about this)
- Trends you’re seeing in terms of the CNA role/duties
I will send out an official agenda closer to the meeting but wanted to get this onto your calendars early.
If you did not receive the invitation in your email, please contact Ben Farber and ask to be added to the Willamette Valley Council distribution list.