The Northwest Organization of Nursing Executives (NWone), a chapter of the American Organization of Nurse Executives (AONE), is actively recruiting new members.
Becoming a member of NWone provides nurse leaders with critical resources for professional development through education and leadership resources at a local level. NWone is for all nurse leaders at every stage of your career. Membership is an investment in your career and will put you at the forefront of healthcare through innovation and expert nursing leadership.
Membership gives the opportunity to appreciate, participate in, and contribute to your profession, and to the global contribution that nursing brings to the advancement of health care. Whether you are new to the leadership journey or seasoned in your role, you will make friends for a lifetime and extend your professional reach beyond your expectations.
- Network and build relationships with nurse colleagues throughout the Northwest
- Attend contemporary educational programs, retreats and regional events at discounted rates
- Access continuing education on your own schedule at your location
- Participate in Health Care Advocacy and get your voice heard
- Discover opportunities and connect with employers through the NWone Career Center
- Join one of our commissions, committees, or task forces and be enriched with leadership development
- Mentor and be mentored while building relationships beyond the employment setting
- Share best practices with nurse leadership from across the Northwest through our member listserv
NWone aims to foster leadership as a means to empower a rational, responsible, and compassionate nursing workforce with a penchant for service.
Full Member – 1 Year
Full Member – 1 Year paid monthly for 11 months
Pay monthly for all your membership benefits.
Full Member – 2 Year
Affiliate members are non-voting members who have voice in the organization but are not nurses.
Such membership is considered for community and corporate leaders who have demonstrated commitment to health care and to the advancement in nursing leadership within health care
A Graduate Member is a nurse who is currently enrolled in a graduate education program.
The graduate program is designed for leadership in the health care industry. Enrollment must be at a half-time level or greater.
Retired members are those who have been a member of NWONE for at least 5 years and are now retired from practice.